toxic side effect
1. Vitamin E has anticoagulant activity, long-term high-dose intake can increase the risk of hemorrhagic stroke
2. Intake of low-dose vitamin E has an antioxidant effect, but may no longer have antioxidant activity when ingested in large doses. At this time, vitamin E has become a pro-oxidant.
3. Intake of large doses of vitamin E can hinder the absorption and function of other fat-soluble vitamins.
Need to know
1. Vitamin E should be stored away from light.
2. Taking vitamin E capsules can cure some women's bleeding or menorrhagia after placing the birth control ring.
3. Taking more than 300 mg of vitamin E daily can reduce the body's immune function, and the body's T lymphocytes, B cells and mononuclear-phagocytic cell system functions are low, and various diseases are prone to occur. The Netherlands conducted a two-year survey in which researchers divided more than 600 healthy elderly people over 60 into two groups, one group taking vitamin E, and the other taking placebo or sugar pills. During the study period, the incidence of respiratory infections in the two groups of elderly people was 68% and 67%, respectively. Among them, the elderly who took vitamin E were sick for about 19 days, fever accounted for 37%, and infection symptoms were more and more serious. The elderly who took placebo or sugar pills were sick for about 14 days, and fever accounted for 25%. This shows that the elderly who take vitamin E are more likely to have fever when they have respiratory infections, and the course of the disease is longer and more serious.
4. Taking vitamin E more than 400 mg daily can cause headache, dizziness, nausea, blurred vision, menorrhagia or amenorrhea, and even thrombophlebitis and pulmonary embolism due to platelet aggregation. This is particularly important for the elderly, because pulmonary embolism will cause edema and atelectasis in the area around the embolism, affect the diffusion function, reduce the partial pressure of arterial blood oxygen, especially before the embolism, there is pulmonary heart disease, or there is pulmonary vascular resistance In abnormal elderly people, less embolism can cause pulmonary hypertension, which can lead to complications such as heart failure.
5. After taking more than 800 mg of vitamin E daily and continuously using it for 3 weeks. Creatineuria and serum creatine kinase activity will increase, which can aggravate hypertension, angina pectoris, diabetes and other diseases.
6. Reproductive dysfunction may occur when taking vitamin E2000 to 12000 mg daily.
It can be seen that although vitamin E is one of the essential nutrients for life, long-term use still needs to be carried out under the guidance of a doctor or nutritionist to minimize side effects.
Zhejiang Tianhecheng Bio-technology Shares Co., Ltd. is a professional China Vitamin E Powder Manufacturers and Vitamin E Factory, which committed to the production of vitamin series, polyunsaturated fatty acid series, carotenoid series and other(encapsulated) products. The company operates strictly in accordance with ISO9001 quality system and ISO22000 food safety system, adopts advanced nano-technology, spray drying process and double encapsulation process. It is a diversified large-scale professional production base in China. It integrates micro-powders, micro-particles, Vitamin E, and is based on the low, medium and high market. The capacity of the factory is around 2000 tons of micro-powder products, 300 tons of micro-particle products and more than 100 tons of liquid vitamins. The products export globally and most of the customers are related to healthy products, baked food, pet food and functional beverages.