1. Vitamin E has an antioxidant effect. It removes free radicals from the body, and vitamin E protects biofilms, cell skeletons, and the like from free radicals.
2. Maintain and promote fertility. Vitamin E has a certain therapeutic effect on threatened abortion and habitual abortion, and promotes the secretion of sex hormones.
3. Vitamin E can maintain the body's immune function. The function of vitamin E is especially pronounced for T lymphocytes and red blood cells.
4. Vitamin E can inhibit the accumulation of platelets. Therefore, the risk of myocardial infarction and cerebral infarction can be effectively avoided, and the incidence of infarction can be reduced.
5. Has the effect of skin care. Vitamin E protects the skin and is effective against capillary bleeding, skin burns and frostbite. Therefore, many people who love beauty will supplement vitamin E as needed.