1. Constipation, diarrhea, persistent headache, loss of appetite, metallic taste in the mouth, nausea and vomiting, thirst, fatigue, and weakness.
2. Bone pain, turbid urine, convulsions, high blood pressure, increased sensitivity to light stimulation, arrhythmia, occasional mental disorders, skin itching, myalgia, severe abdominal pain (sometimes misdiagnosed as pancreatitis), nocturnal polyuria, body weight decline.
3. Ingestion of large doses of vitamin D2 in a short period of time or long-term overdose of vitamin D2 can cause severe poisoning.
4. Hypercalcemia caused by vitamin D2 poisoning.
5. In the treatment of vitamin D2 overdose, in addition to stopping, you should give a low-calcium diet, drink a lot of water, keep the urine acidic, and carry out symptomatic and supportive treatment, such as intravenous sodium chloride injection in a hypercalcemia crisis. To increase urine calcium excretion, use diuretics, corticosteroids or calcitonin when necessary, or even hemodialysis, and avoid sun exposure until the blood calcium concentration drops to normal before changing the treatment plan.
1. Ingestion of large doses of vitamin D2 in a short period of time or long-term overdose of vitamin D2 can cause severe poisoning reactions. 2. Hypercalcemia caused by vitamin D2 poisoning can cause systemic vascular calcification, renal calcium precipitation and other soft tissue calcification, leading to hypertension and renal failure. The above-mentioned adverse reactions mostly occur in hypercalcemia and accompanying When hyperphosphatemia. Children can cause growth arrest, which is often seen after long-term use of 1800 units of vitamin D2 per day. The poisoning dose may vary from individual to individual. Even after applying 10,000 units a day for more than several months, it can cause toxic reactions to normal people. Vitamin D2 poisoning can cause death due to kidney and cardiovascular failure.
Patients with hypercalcemia, hypervitamin D, hyperphosphatemia and renal rickets are contraindicated.
1. Magnesium in antacids is used together with vitamin D, which can cause hypermagnesemia in patients with chronic renal failure. 2. Barbiturates, phenytoin sodium, anticonvulsants, primidone, etc. can reduce the effect of vitamin D2. When taking anticonvulsants for a long time, vitamin D should be supplemented to prevent osteomalacia. 3. The same use of calcitonin and vitamin D can offset the former's effect on hypercalcemia. 4. The use of high-dose calcium or diuretics together with the usual amount of vitamin D may cause hypercalcemia. 5. Cholestyramine, colestipol, mineral oil, sucralfate, etc. can reduce the absorption of vitamin D in the small intestine. 6. Be cautious when using digitalis and vitamin D2 together, because vitamin D2 can cause hypercalcemia and easily induce arrhythmia. 7. A large number of phosphorus-containing drugs used together with vitamin D can induce hyperphosphatemia.
Zhejiang Tianhecheng Bio-technology Shares Co., Ltd.is a professional China Vitamin D2 Manufacturers and Vitamin D3 Oil Factory, which committed to the production of vitamin series, polyunsaturated fatty acid series, carotenoid series and other(encapsulated) products. The company operates strictly in accordance with ISO9001 quality system and ISO22000 food safety system, adopts advanced nano-technology, spray drying process and double encapsulation process. It is a diversified large-scale professional production base in China. It integrates micro-powders, micro-particles, Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3, and is based on the low, medium and high market. The capacity of the factory is around 2000 tons of micro-powder products, 300 tons of micro-particle products and more than 100 tons of liquid vitamins. The products export globally and most of the customers are related to healthy products, baked food, pet food and functional beverages.