1. Vitamin D-dependent rickets: Adults take 0.25 to 1.5 mg per day (10,000 to 60,000 units), and the maximum amount is 12.5 mg (500,000 units) per day. Children are 0.075～0.25mg (3,000～10,000 units) per day, and the highest dose is 1.25mg (50,000 units) per day.
2. Familial hypophosphatemia: Adults take 1.25 to 2.5 mg (50 to 100,000 units) daily.
3. Hypoparathyroidism: Adults take orally 1.25 to 3.75 mg (50 to 150,000 units) per day, and children: 1.25 to 5 mg (50 to 200,000 units).
4. Renal insufficiency: Adults take 1 to 2.5 mg per day (40,000 to 100,000 units).
5. Renal bone atrophy: the starting dose for adults is 0.5 mg (20,000 units) per day, and the maintenance dose is 0.25 to 0.75 mg (10,000 units to 30,000 units) per day; children are 0.1 to 1 mg ((4,000 to 40,000 units) per day) .
Medication for pregnant women and lactating women: Pregnant women with hypercalcemia may be sensitive to vitamin D2, so attention should be paid to dosage adjustment.
Children's medication: There are large differences in the sensitivity of infants to vitamin D2. The dosage should be carefully determined. The product of serum calcium and phosphorus concentrations [Ca]×[P] (mg/dl) should not be greater than 58.
(1) Prevent vitamin D deficiency:
①Premature infants, twins, or artificially fed infants whose daily dietary intake of vitamin D is less than 0.0025mg (100 units) should take vitamin D 0.0125～0.025mg (500～1000) daily from 1 to 3 weeks after birth. unit);
②Breast-fed infants are 0.01 mg (400 units) per day.
(2) Vitamin D deficiency: 0.025 to 0.1 mg (1000 to 4000 units) per day, and later reduced to 0.01 mg (400 units) per day.
(3) Vitamin D-dependent rickets: 0.075～0.25mg (3,000～10,000 units) per day, the highest amount is 1.25mg (50,000 units) per day.
(4) Osteomalacia (caused by long-term use of anticonvulsants): 0.025 mg (1000 units) per day in children.
(5) Familial hypophosphatemia: 1.25 to 2.5 mg (50,000 to 100,000 units) per day.
(6) Hypoparathyroidism: 1.25 to 5 mg (50,000 to 200,000 units) per day.
(7) Renal bone atrophy: 0.1 to 1 mg (4,000 to 40,000 units) per day.
Medication for elderly patients: Not yet clear.
Zhejiang Tianhecheng Bio-technology Shares Co., Ltd.. is a professional China Vitamin D2 Manufacturers and Vitamin D3 Oil Factory, which committed to the production of vitamin series, polyunsaturated fatty acid series, carotenoid series and other(encapsulated) products. The company operates strictly in accordance with ISO9001 quality system and ISO22000 food safety system, adopts advanced nano-technology, spray drying process and double encapsulation process. It is a diversified large-scale professional production base in China. It integrates micro-powders, micro-particles, Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3, and is based on the low, medium and high market. The capacity of the factory is around 2000 tons of micro-powder products, 300 tons of micro-particle products and more than 100 tons of liquid vitamins. The products export globally and most of the customers are related to healthy products, baked food, pet food and functional beverages.