1. Vitamin A family: one is vitamin A alcohol, the other is carotene.
2. Vitamin B family: Vitamin B1 is also called thiamine or antineuritis, B2 is also called riboflavin, b3 is also called niacin, niacin, B4 is also called choline, B5 pantothenic acid is a kind of B vitamins , B6 Vitamin B6 is actually a combination of pyridoxine, pyridoxal, and pyridoxamine by several substances. B7 is also called biotin, B11 is also called folic acid, vitamin BC, and B12 is also called cobalamin.
3. Vitamin C is also called ascorbic acid.
4. Vitamin D is also known as calciferol, ergosterol, ergocalciferol, "sunshine vitamin", and anti-rickets vitamin.
5. Vitamin E, also known as tocopherol or pregnancy-producing phenol, exists in edible oils, fruits, vegetables and grains.
6. Vitamin F unsaturated fatty acids-linoleic acid, arachidic acid.
7. Vitamin K is also called menadione.
8. Vitamin P is composed of flavonoids, rutin and hesperetin; it is water soluble.
9. Vitamin T, Vitamin U.