1. Why is natural astaxanthin also called super vitamin E?
A: Because natural astaxanthin is the strongest antioxidant found by humans so far, the antioxidant power is 1000 times that of vitamin E. Therefore, the astaxanthin "astaxanthin" is called "super vitaminE" abroad, and the translation becomes "super". Vitamin E", the alias of Super Vitamin E is like this.
2. Then why not call astaxanthin vitamin C, D, H, etc?
A: Because vitamin E is the strongest antioxidant in the vitamin family, it is very famous, and astaxanthin is the strongest natural antioxidant found so, so it is only possible to compare astaxanthin and vitamin E. It is.
3. Some places say that the antioxidant power of astaxanthin is 550 times that of vitamin E. In some places, it is 1000 times. How many times should it be?
A: The accurate, scientific and rigorous expression should be 550-1000 times, because the results of each laboratory will be different, but the difference is 550 times to 1000 times, but it is only one difference from the geometric level. It is only a multiple, so some places have been written 1000 times for the convenience of expression, especially in Japan.
4. Astaxanthin is 1000 times more potent than vitamin E. Will it be poisoned for a long time? I heard that vitamin E can not be eaten for a long time?
A: It is only said that the antioxidant power is 1000 times that of vitamin E. It is not toxic. The Eskimos have eaten salmon for hundreds of years (the red ingredient is astaxanthin). The body is better than anyone else. There is almost no diabetes or cardiovascular disease. of.
5. This astaxanthin is 1000 times more potent than vitamin E. In the end, it is awkward. Can you explain it clearly?
A: That is to say, the ability of 1 mg (mg) of astaxanthin to scavenge free radicals in the body is equivalent to the ability of 1 g (g) of vitamin E to scavenge free radicals, etc., mainly to remove the ability of "-OH".
6. Why is the antioxidant power of astaxanthin 1000 times that of vitamin E?
A: It is very clear to search for the molecular structure of astaxanthin and vitamin E. First, astaxanthin has 13 unsaturated double bonds, vitamin E? The more unsaturated double bonds, the stronger the antioxidant, and the natural astaxanthin is a pure left-handed structure, which is increased several times. At the same time, natural astaxanthin is followed by unsaturated fatty acids, which is even stronger. On the left is vitamin E, and on the right is the molecular structure of astaxanthin.